Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Great Wall Growth

'Great Wall's growth trajectory has been pretty impressive. That said, it looks a bit optimistic to want to be the biggest SUV brand in the world, especially since it doesn't have a presence in the U.S., which is one of the biggest SUV markets in the world.'
Ashvin Chotai, managing director
Intelligence Automotive Asia
'China's auto market is like a jungle full of ferocious beasts. The Red Flag is like a panda that grew up in a man-made environment. It won't survive unless it has the toughest type of DNA in its blood.'
Cao He, analyst
China Minzu Securities Co.
'To older people like me, the Red Flag is an icon of status and glory. I would like to buy the car if I need it, but my son thinks otherwise. He isn't emotionally attached to the Red Flag brand at all and wants a Mercedes instead. That's why I'm here today to take a look as well before he buys it.'
Li Yong, retired civil servant


No comments: